Sunday, September 12, 2010
Guess Who Came To Dinner
We had dinner guests on Friday evening. Five of our granchildren enjoyed some time with grandma and grandpa. I think they will remember it for a long time. Grandma went to pop some pop corn in the microwave for the movie time and to her and the grandchildren's surprise the bag caught on fire! Good thing there was a box of baking soda on hand. After all the excitement and a fresh bag of popcorn, movie went on as planned and we all had a fun time.