Friday, April 30, 2010

More Bargains

It's been a busy week.  We have been remodeling one of our upstairs bathrooms and it's been a nightly event, getting to bed past midnight.  It's coming along, but not quite ready to post pictures, yet.  When I asked my husband how long a project he thought it would be, he said three days.  Well, we are on week three, now, the way it goes with house projects, they always take longer than anticipated.
 I didn't get to post my last weeks yard sale finds and here it is almost time to go, again.  In fact, tomorrow I'll be going with my daughter, Christy, and taking 6 children with us.  Plus, it's cold, again, the weather teased us making us think warm weather was here to stay and then it laughed and pulled a fast one with wind, rain, and cold.  There is no rain predicted for tomorrow, though, so I will venture out and look for the bargains, spending time with my daughter and grandchildren.  Here are some pictures of last weeks finds.  Great deals, nothing over $2.00 except for my favorite find which I didn't get a picture of, a rice cooker for $7.00.  I've already used it and love how moist the rice turned out and it's so easy to use.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little red dress is darling. My girls would love it. We were going to go today but I didn't get myself going fast enough this morning. So tomorrow we will try and hit some sales. I think though it is supposed to rain on and off. Have fun with that bathroom project. Hope things move along a bit faster for you.

Missy said...

Great yard sale finds. I really need to go more often. We went quite a bit last year and found some great stuff very cheap.