Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 34th Birthday, Nathan

Yes, May is a busy birthday month, here.  Yesterday's post was Joe's birthday and today it is oldest son, Nathan's birthday.  Nathan's name means, "gift of God," and he has truly been a gift since the day he was born.  An ideal oldest son in that he is a good example to follow for the rest of his siblings.  He has been happily married since he was nineteen to Sunny, and is a loving, fun, father to his four children, Maddie, Jacob, Judah, and McKenna.  I have often commented that I think Nathan's motto in life is, "I just want to have fun."  He has a lot of responsibilities with owning his own business, raising a family and all that comes with it, yet he and Sunny make life fun.  They are leaders of the young married group at church and enjoy friendships with other couples and so their house is "the party house."  I don't think there is hardly a person who has ever met Nathan, who hasn't liked him.  Even as a boy he had that charismatic personality and enjoyed people.  God has blessed him with wisdom and he has used it in his life making wise decisions and giving counsel to others which then bless them.   I'm so very proud to be his mother.
Happy Birthday, Nathan.
Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your Nathan has a wonderful birthday. I had to laugh when I saw this post. I thought, man, she sure is whipping out a lot of birthdays lately. I suppose that goes along with a ton of kids though. You have a very handsome son and he sounds like a wonderful one too.

j said...

Happy Birthday to Nathan