Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Nesting Party At The She Bears Den








It's time for the Fall Nesting Party over at The Inspired Room at


http://theinspiredroom.net/ It's an enjoyable blog about decorating and has great pictures and like it's name, inspires me.




I'm to take a picture or two of a room in my house that needs help and if I win I'll be given a gift card for $200 to use at TJ Maxx to put toward redecorating that room.




I have chosen our 18 year old sons' room. Our older daughter just moved out and Carl is very happy to have his own space, This is his first time to have a room all to himself, coming from a large family of 11 children there just wasn't enough room until now.




It's very sparse and plain and needs some wall decor and window treatments. If I win I will concentrate on the walls and window, keeping it masculine and take Carl shopping with me.

2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Kathy, what a great and admirable mom you are. I can tell God has richly blessed you, and with grandchildren, too. How nice for your son to have his first room of his own, and that you would take him shopping to use that money for him.
Blessings, Debra

Aunt Spicy said...

So much potential in that room! You could get a lot of old license plates and use them as a boarder around the top of the room...wait, I doubt yo could get those at TJMaxx! Well, I just hope you win!