Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday, Marc



I love this picture of Marc I found on his facebook.  He looks like he just played a joke on someone and is smiling as he watches their reaction.  Yes, he loves a good joke and has a great sense of humor.  I would recommend to never leave your facebook page open and leave the room with Marc around.
As a child he could be quite challenging as you never knew what he would say.  Yet, he looked like a little angel with his blond curly hair and sweet face.  I distinctly remember a neighbor coming to our front door and Marc answering and telling him he was fat just as I came up behind him.  What does one say to that?  Another time my parents were here on a visit from another state and he greeted them with, "Do you want grass in your face?"  Also, when he would get in trouble he would tell you he didn't care.  Like I said, challenging, yet I am quite proud of the man he has turned out to be.  God does answer prayer!
Marc is a kind, considerate son.  Fun, loving brother, a good friend, and compassionate to those in need. We sure love him and so blessed he is our son.
Happy 23rd birthday, Marc.
Love, Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way you spell his name. I have a child turning 23 this month too. My third child will be 23 on the 27th. Hope he had a fun birthday.

j said...

Happy Birthday to Marc. He will make a good husband one day.


Jessica